Noodoll Classic Plush - Ricewool
Ricewool is a sleepy sheep who tends to the vegetable patch on Ricetown Farm. This little lamb has a super soft wooly white body, and a cute grey face with embroidered lashes and freckles. Ricewool makes a perfect first teddy for cuddle time and pretend play! Ricewool is also available in cushion size.
- Creatively designed in London. Made with love in Taiwan.
- Made from 100% polyester fabric & stuffing.
- Ricewool measures 22 x 24 cm.
- Safe for little ones 0+ (CE and EN71 certified).
- Delicate hand-embroidered details.
Noodoll plush toys are machine washable on a cold (30º max) and gentle cycle. Make sure to air-dry your toy to keep it in the best condition.
*Want to know more about Ricewool's characteristics? Head to its unique Character Page here!